Website Design & Development
We understand that many businesses we work with do not have adequate websites or website functionality in place, making it difficult to take products or services online. We are offering a small number of businesses the chance to apply for grant funding to design and build a fully bespoke company website, fully funded by Accelerate Ashington.
We are holding an open call for businesses based in Ashington to be able to apply for grant funding towards developing company websites. The call will be open from Monday 20th February until Friday 28th April and businesses will be able to apply for funding for projects which are a minimum of £1,000, maximum £5000*. This allows businesses the flexibility to choose a developer who can serve the needs of their operation.
There are certain eligibility criteria which must be met for this grant funding. Applications will be assessed and scored using a tiered system. Businesses who meet the below eligibility criteria may be able to benefit from a fully funded website for their business.
- Be a small to medium-sized business (have less than 250 employees);
- Be operating within Ashington Town Centre.
- Be able to evidence that they are a trading business.
- Not currently have a live website.
- Not currently have a website which meets the functional needs of the business.
- Be able to demonstrate how functional changes to the current website would have a positive impact upon both the business and the town centre.
For more information on the application process, please click here.
All successful applicants will need to provide a full suite of project documentation to be used as evidence towards any grant funding claims.
Application forms will automatically download via the ‘Click here to start your application’ link below. All completed applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Grants will be allocated subject to funding availability
Click here to start your Application